07/09/2016

MAN ARRESTED FOR PRINTING FAKE NIGERIAN CURRENCY IN IBADAN CONFESSES

Femi Faweya, a 68-year-old man yesterday said he ventured into printing fake currency because he was duped N200,000.
Faweya was paraded with his accomplice, Segun Fayose (42), at the Oyo State Police Command Headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan, for procuring a currency printing machine with which he had duped many people.
Faweya, who claimed to be a former Grade 2 teacher, said he needed money to take care of his three children who were in the university.
The suspect said he got the machine Fayose and had been printing N500 and N1,000 notes with it in order to recoup the money he lost to fraudster.
He said: “I live at Ijokodo in Ibadan here. I used to photocopy the materials with a photocopy machine.
I was introduced into the business three years ago by Bayo but he is late now. He duped me of N200,000 without doing anything for me. About two months ago, someone gave me a printer for the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment